The Home Depot or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The company is headquartered in at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia. The stores are very big, with high ceilings, like a warehouse. As a worldwide leader in providing home improvement goods, The Home Depot has a diversified chain of products and locations. Through acquisitions and brand development, it carries numerous items for sale in areas all around the world.
Home Depot has started the customer satisfaction survey. This survey includes a few questions related to the Home Depot experience. This survey gives the feedback of the customers regarding the company products and their services. The survey helps the company to grow in the market and meet the customer needs.
Home Depot Business Hours
Home Depot is the largest home improvements retailer in the market. The company offers low prices and exceptional customer service. If you need to reach out to the customer service department, you can connect by phone, email, traditional email or through social media.
Home Depot Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: Customers can contact the customer service department daily from 6 AM to 1 PM. Commerical revolving charge card account holders can contact the customer service department from 7 AM to 1 PM, EST. Commerical account holders can contact the customer service department from 8 AM to 9 PM, EST. If the event of the holiday falls on the weekdays, then the hours of operation may change.
- Weekends: Commerical revolving account charge card account holders can reach a live agent on Saturday and Sunday 9 AM to 7 PM, EST. If you need any help from the consumers account department, reach a live agent on Saturday from 6 AM to 1 AM and on Sunday 7 AM to midnight, EST. The customer service department is open on Saturday 9 AM to 6 PM and on Sunday from 12 PM to 6 PM, EST.
Home Depot Holiday Hours
The customer service department observes several holidays and holds special events but closes for one holiday. The Home Depot closes for the following day:
- Christmas Day
Home Depot Special Event Hours
The Home Depot holds special event hours and the customers need to contact the customer service department to discuss regarding it.
Contacting Home Depot to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: If you want to contact the customer service department, you can call 1-800-466-3337. If you have concerns relating to your consumer account, call them at 1-866-876-5488 or 1-800-747-3787. Commerical revolving charge card account holders can contact the customer service department by calling 1-866-875-5489 or 1-800-668-5336. Commerical account holders can contact the customer service department at 1-866-875-5490 or 1-888-308-5080
- Email Contact: Customers can also reach them through customer feedback form by sending to their email address of customer service department. You will get the reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: Customers can send your correspondence to the Home Depot Corporate Headquarters 2455 Paces Ferry Rd. Atlanta, GA 30339.
- You Can participate in Home Depot survey at www.homedepot.com/survey
- Social Media: You can connect to their team through social media by Facebook and Twitter. You will receive the response within 24 hours.